Monday, March 8, 2010

There's no place like home

After a long absence, I am proud to announce that we are in our new home and settling in... and somewhere in all that I sold everything in my Etsy store. Stella went to her new home right here in NOLA, Molly went to live in Cambridge and Calliope is now going to call the Fenway her new digs for life :)

I can hardly believe that we are so blessed enough to have such a great new apartment. It is smaller than the one we had in Boston, but it is right on the streetcar line and just great! We spent the weekend walking through the French Quarter and riding bikes out to Audubon Park.

I really hope that everyone visits New Orleans at least once in their lifetime. Happy Monday, folks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails