Monday, February 22, 2010

Finishing what you start

We have been so busy packing and selling and today I hit a wall. I couldn't put one more thing into one more box. It is killing me to pack up our life into boxes, but I know I have to do it. I know that once we get to New Orleans and I unpack everything, I will be happy, but this is so tough. (OK, so I started this 3 days ago, and forgot about it until this morning...)

Last night we had our going away party. Such great memories to carry to NOLA.

Yesterday, in an attempt to delay more packing and cleaning, I finished a mirror! It turned out so great. It almost looks like driftwood. At our after party, I was excited to show it off. It helps to distract the fact that our place is so empty... more packing today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails