Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Hats and Sails

Is there a woman out there that doesn't feel as if she wears more than one "hat"? I certainly do. Today, after cleaning the house, doing dishes, and running errands, I came home and made dinner. After dinner, I went into the studio (which has been relocated for the winter) and worked on a new dresser. What a great treat I had when I walked into the kitchen to clean a brush, and my sweet husband was finishing the dinner dishes for me and making the coffee for the morning. I felt so grateful once again for this man that makes my life so rich. He doesn't complain that I don't have a conventional job, and is supportive of this venture into entrepreneurship. Whenever I feel like I have nothing else to give and cannot go on, he gives wind to my sails. He is my biggest fan and I adore him. Thanks, love. OJ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails