Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Topical Conversation

My husband asked me this morning how anyone could possibly blog every morning. Well... since I have not been blogging every morning, I told him I have no idea. That said, this is my exact purpose. To blog every morning... ok - at least more often!!

Today's topic - auctions. If you have never been, find one in your area and go! Do not be intimidated by the process. Do not be intimidated by dealers around you that will no doubt outbid you. You will get used to the energy and become a part of it. You will see those windows of opportunity to purchase something unique and maybe rare for a fraction of its value. Last week I purchased this most garish looking metal lamp that I am so excited to transform into something sleek and stylish. Happy bidding :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails