Monday, February 1, 2010

About that

So... I have been so super busy packing and working that I have not even taken time to notice that I have actually been fortunate enough to have been featured on a design blog. http://betterafter.blogspot.com/2010/01/redu.html#comments

About that procrastination business... I cannot believe it has almost been a month since I last entered a post. I apologize to anyone out there reading this... basically I mean you, Karen :)

I am so excited to move to New Orleans, but there is so much to do!!! This week I am planning my husband's trip there next week for his job interviews. He is also looking at houses for us to rent until we get there and look for one to buy.

I am also designing the re*du brochure that hubby is going to send to the interior design companies in New Orleans. There is so much to be done... but it the best hard work I have ever done.

I also have a brand new dresser over at my etsy shop. Her name is Stella. See... I have New Orleans on the brain :)

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=39829192

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails