Friday, February 5, 2010

What I Like About You

There is a whole cyber-world out there full of products to turn your house into a home. You can surf your way from a bare room to an entirely decorated and stylish spot in a matter of minutes. With all of the choices out there, it can get overwhelming. Not to mention, you want to make decisions based on sustainability and conscience. You want to be able to transact with the designer of your carefully selected goods.

This is why I love Etsy. You can shop knowing that your purchase is handcrafted (or vintage in some cases). I love the purchases I have made on Etsy, and get complements all the time on how unique my jewelry is. My husband made a revolutionary comment last night at dinner. He said that if we all chose daily to buy products made in the US, we could turn this economy around. Yeah, you heard it here first. My husband gave his permission for me to make an Etsy purchase every day!! Off I go....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails